這麼近(那麼遠) / 這麼近那麼遠 [This close (that far) / So Close Yet So Far] - Jacky Cheung 張學友 {Cantonese 95}

Day by day, day and night, face to face, get along and sleep together
Bit by bit, gradually, (I/we) notice that although we face each other, but nothing is said
Gaze at the familiar backside silently
And realise the curved figure is actually so far away from me
Like that corner of the world, and (I) can't move an inch forward
I stay beside you, but the heart is still distant
Maybe finally a day will come, when you stand in front (of me), but I won't be able to recognise whose face it is
I stay beside you, but the heart is still distant
I want to reach out and pull it closer, but I can't touch the other side; it's just a little, but this little (distance) is so remote.
Able to touch, but unable to grasp; (we are) this close, (but also) that far, while we still
Live a life together without a sound. You and I have changed; we have grown speechless.
Gaze at the unfamiliar backside silently
And realise what the heart thinks is actually so far away from me
Like that corner of the world, and (I) can't move an inch forward

Source

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E9%80%99%E9%BA%BC%E8%BF%91%E9%82%A3%E9%BA%BC%E9%81%A0-close-far.html#ixzz3HkdgHpHG

No comments:

Post a Comment