有點甜 [A bit sweet] - Silence Wang 汪蘇瀧 {Mandarin 13}

摘一顆蘋果等你從門前經過
Grab an apple and wait for you to pass the front door

送到你的手中幫你解渴
give it to your hand to help satisfy your thirst

像夏天的可樂 像冬天的可可
it’s like coke in summer, chocolate in winter

你是對的時間 對的角色
you are the right character at the right time

*已經約定過一起過下個周末
we already promised that we will spend the next weekend together

你的小小情緒對我來說
your little emotions to me

我也不知為何 傷口還沒癒合
i don’t know why, my wound hasn’t recovered yet

你就這樣闖進我的心窩
and you just came into my heart

#是你讓我看見乾枯沙漠開出花一朵
it’s you that make me see that there is a flower bloomed in the dry desert.

是你讓我想要每天為你寫一首情歌
it’s you that make me want to write a love song for you everyday

用最浪漫的副歌
use the most romantic chorus

你也輕輕的附和
and you sing along with me softly

眼神堅定著我們的選擇
the expression in our eyes makes our choice more firm.

◎是你讓我的世界從那刻變成粉紅色
it’s you that made my world became pink since that moment.

是你讓我的生活從此都只要你配合
it’s you that make yourself to be the only thing i need in my life

愛要精心來雕刻
love has to be elaborately carved.

我是米開朗基羅
i’m Michelangelo

用心刻劃最幸福的風格
use my heart to carve the most happy style

用時間 去思念 愛情有點甜
spend time to think, love is a bit sweet

這心願 不會變 愛情有點甜
this wish will not change, love is a bit sweet

Repeat:*.#.◎.#.◎

https://hourglassmyworld.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/%E6%9C%89%E9%BB%9E%E7%94%9C-%E6%B1%AA%E8%98%87%E7%80%A7-a-bit-sweet-silence-wang/

No comments:

Post a Comment