Did you forget the smiles from back then? If I'm no longer in your heart.
舍不得 为什么 你说过 的以后 留下我 能不能淹没~
Reluctant, why? You said that in the future, you'd leave me behind, could you flush it away?
那天空 云很多 看不见你的轮廓 只剩下 太多来不及说
That sky had many clouds. I couldn't see your silouhette. There only remained too many things that we didn't have time to say.
不说出的温柔 让你离开我 我以为 你都会懂 跟着你~
The unspoken tenderness made you leave me. I thought you'd understand, being with you..
我才发现难过
I discovered pain.
很难说 都没有 想念过 你的手 可能是 我不愿去触碰
It's hard to say that I've never missed your hands. It might be that I don't want to bring that up.
还记得 本来你 有没有 擦口红 反正是 我已经错过
I still remember if you wore lipstick or not. In any case, I've already missed out on it.
那天空 云很多 看不见你的轮廓 剩下 太多来不及说
That sky had many clouds. I couldn't see your silouhette. There only remained too many things that we didn't have time to say.
想哭的冲动 开始在失去以后 再等着你的手拥抱我的寂寞
The impulse to cry began after I lost you, while waiting for your hands to embrace my loneliness.
改说的时候 早应该大声的说 那种人真的沉默 弄巧成拙
When I should've said it, I should've said it loudly. People who are silent like that are too clever for their own good.
不说出的温柔 让你离开我 我以为 你都会懂
The unspoken tenderness made you leave me. I thought you'd understand.
想哭的冲动 开始在失去以后 已经擦干了泪 为何还有点痛
The impulse to cry began after I lost you. I've already dried my tears, why does it still hurt?
该说的时候 早应该大声的说 爱你却留下缺口 剩下沉默
When I should've said it, I should've said it loudly. I loved you yet it left a void, silence remains.
不说出的温柔 让你离开我 去拥抱 你要的梦 别担心~我
The unspoken tenderness made you leave me. Go embrace your dreams. Don't worry about me.
我会好好过
I'll live well.
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2761/chinese-romanisation-translations/p19
No comments:
Post a Comment