感應 [Induction] - Vincy Chan 泳兒 {Cantonese 06}

那日咖啡室 我也在坐
I've also sat in the Cafe that day
大堂裡 幾度化蝶飛過
in the hall, transformed butterflies flew through several times
近共遠之間 分享不多
not much to share between proximity and far away
也許只空氣裡的呼吸 對調過
perhaps there's only exchange in breathe in the air


今天我願償貼近你撫摸
today i am close to and touch you as i wished
可否一吻 吸去我麼
can you suck me away by a kiss
前面顧慮太多 卻未能靜止 漩渦
too much concerns ahead. cannot become still - swirl.

*我吻著你同步呼吸這一口氣
i'm kissing the breathe that we share
 哪怕是雲層上最薄的空氣
doesnt matter if its the thinnest layer of air above the clouds
 只知不親你必會冰凍至死
only know i'd frozen to death if i don't kiss you

 我閉著氣期望鎖起快樂滋味
i hold my breathe, hoping to lock the taste of happiness up
 絕了呼吸也未得到你
exhaust all breathe still cannot be
 一起 幾秒鐘 可騙到自己*
with you. several seconds. can lie to myself

你用過的杯 我要用麼
should i use the cup that you used
舊唇印 她吻的有幾個
the old lip print. how many does she has?
吻共愛之間 相差幾多
how much is the difference between kiss and love
你也許只怕再洗不清 那後果
perhaps you are only afraid of the unclearness, the consequence

此刻你突然唱著我的歌
this moment you are suddenly singing my song
空中感應 感覺到麼
transmitting feelings in the air. can you feel it?
連著我是你麼 吻在唇便知 如火
are you chained to me? kiss on the lips you'd know, it's like fire.

REPEAT*

我吻著你如像消失最後天地
kissing you i feel like losing in the last piece of land
直到瓦解也未肯捨棄
unwilling to give up until dissolved
只好 吞了你的氣 愛著空氣
can only breath in your breathe, loving the air


http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2761/chinese-romanisation-translations/p19

No comments:

Post a Comment