遺失的美好 [My Lost Happiness] - Angela Zhang 張韶涵 {Mandarin 04}

海的思念綿延不絕 
The feeling of missing someone of the ocean never ends, 
終於和天 在地平線交會
It finally meets up with the sky at the horizon. 
愛如果走得夠遠 應該也會跟幸福相見
If our love has been continuing long enough, we shall see happiness too.

*承諾常常很像蝴蝶 
The promises often seem like butterflies, 
美麗的飛 盤旋然後不見
Flying so beautifully, and then vanished after circling. 
但我相信你給我的誓言 
But I believe the promises you gave, 
就像一定會來的春天
Just like the spring that always comes. 

#我始終帶著你愛的微笑 
I’m always bringing with me the smile that you love,
一路上尋找我遺失的美好
Searching for the beauty that I’ve lost along the way
不小心當淚滑落嘴角 
When the tears accidentally rolled down the corner of my mouth, 
就用你握過的手抹掉
I’ll wipe it off using the hand which you’ve held before. 
再多的風景也從不停靠 
I've never stopped to look even when there are many beautiful sceneries, 
只一心尋找我遺失的美好
Only wanting to look for my beautiful lost moments.
有的人說不清哪裡好 
Some people can’t tell where the beauty of those moments lie,
但就是誰都替代不了
It's just something that no one can substitute.

Repeat * # 


在最開始的那一秒 
In the very beginning of the first second,
有些事早已經注定要到老
Some things are meant to continue till the end (till you're old). 
雖然命運愛開玩笑 
Though fate loves to play jokes on us, 
真心會和真心遇到
The true heart will finally meet up with true heart. 

Repeat #

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2761/chinese-romanisation-translations/p15

No comments:

Post a Comment