傻痴痴 [Silly and infatuated / Fool] - Leon Lai 黎明 {Cantonese 93}

This is a TVB Drama Series Theme song from 都市的童話 Romance and Beyond. Broadcast in 1993. The main characters were Frankie Lam and Athena Chu

The lyrics of the song are about falling in love. The protagonist at the beginning say that the girl he love might found him a bit silly, always looking at her and never say a word, looks like he is just waiting for her instruction. He wonders whether she understands that to him she is like an angel. He hang around her every day, hoping that one day she will found him important. He hope that she will understand him one day, but until then he will stay next and wait.
若你發覺我時常傻痴痴
if you notice that i’m often being silly and infatuated,
望著你半醉半痴不懂說話等你示意
looking at you being silly and drunk, don’t know how to talk and waiting for you to lead.
可會知你就是 像天邊一個仙子
wonder if you know that you are like a fairy in the sky
若你愛上(發覺)我這個傻小子
if you fall in love with (notice) me, this silly kid
活著你影子每天隱約乍現不遠處
your shadow seems not far away in everyday live
是我想你將我重視 誰人最愛沒懷疑
it’s me that want you to attach importance to me, no doubt about my favorite one
相識當天心裡熱情已經開始
during the first meeting the passion of my heart has started
求求你珍惜此番心意它多采多姿
i’m begging you please cherish this heart, it’s so colorful
柔情如青空輾轉飄過動人我的歌聲
(my love) is tenderness like the blue sky, my singing flows,
將你心悄悄灌醉甜蜜似詩
silently getting your heart drunk, sweet like poems

請明瞭 我心痴 情像是怒海翻波不是漣漪
who would understand the obsession in my heart, my love is like rough seas not like little waves
每晚我都跟你夢中輕私語
every night i whisper softly to you in my dreams
言無盡 將不會停止
there are endless words, it will never stopped
請明瞭 我心痴 能日後地老天荒因為傻開始
please understand the obsession in my heart, we can be together till the end of time, started with silly

無掩飾只因我願對你真摯
there’s no hidings just because that i’m being true to you
愛我嗎?耐心等你願意
do you love me? waiting for you to say yes patiently
LA… LA… LA…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment