最佳位置 [The Best Position] - Kelly Chan 陳慧琳, Bondy Chiu 趙學而 {Cantonese 02}

Lyrics: Huang Wei Wen 
Music: Feng Ying Qi 

I have counted and queued for my turn, 
Waiting for a space for me. 
There are already too many people before me. 
I have thought carefully, it wouldn't be too bad if time stops today. 
So close to my friend, yet I have never hugged or kissed before. 
Your ambiguous attitude has gained you so much popularity. 

*No matter who you like, please remember to keep this space for me. 
In a corner of your heart, try to be strong for me sometimes. 
There is a chair where we shared our lives, whether it's love or not, 
I hope you don't put me anywhere you like. 

Once you are in love, you can sit at any seats nearby. 
If you cherish me, wouldn't it be better if you have never loved before? 
The respect for each other is much more precious. 

Repeat * 

It won't be as good as being lovers but to be with you for my whole life, no matter who you like, 
Please continue to keep this space near you for me, always in a corner of your heart. 
Just a few inches of space will do. As long as she treats you well, I will stay low. 
I will always give my heartfelt support, I may not be able to take it for every relationship. 
But I can love you with respect my whole life. 
It may not be easy. 
I like you, it would be better if we don't say it, keep this space for me.

Source
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061012163316AAU9e7m

No comments:

Post a Comment