狠心愛我 [Love me ruthlessly] - Gigi Leung 梁詠琪 {Cantonese 04}

People are always not happy with my performance
I realized that it is because I is naïve.

I understands you motive,
that you has to treat me like a kid.
You make me feel the coolness of the world,
let the snow cut my lips to remember the pain
and you only watched on the side.

I thanks you,
as you ruthlessly push me down
so that I can learn how to fall and how to walk.

If I have been treated very well for my life,
I wouldn’t understand the beauty of peace
it wouldn’t be good for me.

For my own good,
You has to leave,
so that I could understand that no one could be happy if they live in a greenhouse.

All you left for me are tears,
when I understand I will be able to achieve more.

I never show a sign of anger,
that I will never dream that you will stay for me.
Tomorrow, I will think that losing you will cost me a great deal.

Telling me off is the best,
hurting me is even better.
You let me feel the coolness of the world,
I wish that you could be well in the future.
I wish that you could see me change

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/18th-apr-2014-gigi-leung.html

No comments:

Post a Comment