豬小姐 [Ms. Pig] - Myolie Wu 胡杏兒 {Cantonese 08}

This song is from TVB drama 肥田喜事 To Grow with Love which broadcasted in October 2006
I am so naïve like a stupid pig,
I never had anyone cheering for her.

But I am lucky to have you to fall in love with my weaknesses,
so perhaps happiness does not need to be rich.

The world likes to stare at my funny acts with a cold eye.
If I could make you laugh,
then I feels that there is at least a purpose in my life
I am willing to perform these stupid act as a donation.

What a stupid pig and everyone wants to make fun of me.
I can’t pretend to be a princess and didn’t manage to meet someone hot.
I have a calm to face, thats the the sad truth,
I collected all these experiences to form a book to make you laugh.

A stupid pig, but I feel better than that mermaid.
Even when I fight I will lose,
but I never blamed anyone.

I think that my life is made up with special relationships.
I wish that you will come and call me stupid pig and talk in their secret love language.

Even a sad turtle,
I am managing to see the beauty of it.
I feel proud to have you,
In order to be happy I first need to throw away my wisdom.

Does that mean that if my legs are thinner,
it means I am the most beautiful?

I thank you for loving me,
As I knows that I am not replaceable
It is a proof that you can’t put people in classes.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/09/24th-sep-2014-myolie-wu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment