醜得漂亮 [Beautifully Ugly] - Andy Hui 許志安 + Myolie Wu 胡杏兒 {Cantonese 06}

This song is from TVB drama 肥田喜事 To Grow with Love which broadcasted in October 2006
Myolie: Graceful, so can easily get the one I love
Always have to compete against everyone's discerning ability 
My appearance, you tell me how I can change it
My sense of self-respect has been covered up by the sound of people's laughter
Andy: Just blame ordinary people for using their eyes to love someone
One's identity has become an obstacle for being loved
The audience's vision, no matter if it changes or not
Will still treat you well, causing everyone to be surprised

# Myolie: Ordinary people's standard for being perfect Andy: How could the importance of happiness be measured
Myolie: A thousand tons Andy: So heavy
Myolie: Opening up your arms Andy: Can use my strength to embrace you #

* Myolie: Not considered as beautiful; it's fortunate you are willing to forgive me
When the ugly duckling was abandoned, it wandered around and then was adopted again
People has always been able to live on their own; however, it's fortunate you care about me
Andy: Not necessary to choose a beauty as my other half, you're ugly but still so beautiful
Not necessary to become the world's idol, everyone in this world has a look of having good luck of being loved
Both: Close those eyes and meditate
Myolie: Who would let you fall in love with me (Andy: Forget discussing about weight) *

Myolie: Always have to be criticized by others
Only I can meet my love using a mirror
I am afraid if I tell the one I love that I love him, I would get rejected, causing me to be heartbroken
Andy: Expressing solicitude is something you still do for others
Will always have a lover who understands you
Let me embrace you, hold your hands
Another kind of beauty, I will accept all

Repeat #

Myolie: I don't deserve to be an idol; it's fortunate you are willing to forgive me (Andy:) Anyone could fall in love with you
Myolie: It seems like in the busy city, there's absolutely nobody except you and me (Andy:) Anyone's heart could change
Myolie: Being criticized from head to toes; I actually don't need to be so worried
Andy: Please don't let your weight be a burden; you're ugly but still so beautiful
You make every effort to shine; in this world, there are actually eighteen thousand kinds of faces
Both: Others won't understand
Myolie: How you fell in love with me (Andy:) Who would be the most ideal

Repeat * 

Source
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/609058-andy-hui-%E8%A8%B1%E5%BF%97%E5%AE%89-and-myolie-wu-%E8%83%A1%E6%9D%8F%E5%85%92-%E9%86%9C%E5%BE%97%E6%BC%82%E4%BA%AE-chau-dak-piu-leung-beautifully-ugly/

No comments:

Post a Comment