分手總約在雨天 [Break up always appointed on a rainy day] - Charmaine Fong 方皓玟 {Cantonese 14}

I can no longer be friend with you.
I have even lost the purpose of my life.

Tried so hard to love someone,
but it wasn’t enough. A sudden enjoyment,
how long could that last.

The best of everything,
please stop researching who is worth it who isn’t.

I don’t need a reason to be in love with you,
but I know that once I miss out,
there is no returning.

I heard that on a rainy day we need to let go,
need to break up.

I had once promised that next low season we will have a romantic trip.
When I see that rains are everywhere tomorrow,
I would think about you and I will hide my tears.
Saying “see you”,
but why we never meet again.
My god, I am lost.

This pain, it is spreading.
If you say we have to let go on a rainy day,
have to break up.

If we see each other again and learn how to face it,
the world would change.

When I see that rains are everywhere tomorrow,
I would think about you and I will hide my tears.
Break up always need to be on a rainy day

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/09/19th-sep-2014-charmaine-fong.html

No comments:

Post a Comment