前前後後左左右右 [Front And Back Left And Right] - Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 {Cantonese 98}


Composer: Ronald Ng (伍樂城) (伍乐城)

Lyricist: Lin Xi (林夕) (林夕) 



I am too low key
Thus making the world too lonesome
Is that right?


I am too high key 

And it offends your grandeur dogma
Which unexpectedly causes you to have a fever



(Front and back)

You want it all to be contained within your hand
(Front and back)
You have your reasons
(Walk forward walk forward
Behind the hall behind the hall)
You say the people who listened have been saved
Shaking my head
(Shaking my head)
Take a step
(Take a step)
Go
Take a step
(Take a step)
Have a look at the road to see if I recognise it
(Have a look at the road to see if I recognise it)
Go
I don't want to be obedient
I have the right to cover up my ears, it's not necessary to save me
Throw a piece of stone into your mouth, it's meaningless to hear your damning
It doesn't matter whether it's left or right in any matter I do
You rub your fists and palms to cast a spell on me
Yet you disguise yourself as God's hand and then you really want me to have remorse
(Then from righteousness to being low class)
You hate the fact you can't push me around



I am too passive

Thus making you not enjoy yourself enough
Is that right?
I am too active again weighing you down when you want to do things
It's disturbing your eyes

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment