葡萄成熟時 [The time the grapes grow ripe/mature] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 05}

差不多冬至 
It's near the middle of winter
一早一晚還是有雨 

But it still rains all day (day and night)

當初的堅持 現已令你很懷疑 很懷疑
You now have deep doubts about what you insisted at first 

你最尾等到 只有這枯枝
At long last only a withered branch is left  to compensate you for your long wait


                        苦戀幾多次 悉心栽種全力灌注 
                        How many unhappy love affairs have I had?  I always 
                        dedicated myself wholeheartedly to its growth                 

                
                       所得竟不如 別個後輩收成時 
My rewards during harvest, however, couldn't compare to the younger's.


這一次你真的很介意
This time, you really "mind" it!

但見旁人談情何引誘 問到何時葡萄先熟透

Others' sweet love tempted me a lot. I then ask when the grapes will grow mature
你要靜候 再靜候 
You have to wait patiently and wait patiently

就算失收 始終要守
Even that's a crop failure, you still have to Replant it.


日後 儘量別教今天的淚白流 
From Now on, you better not waste each drop of your tears,

留低 擊傷你的石頭 從錯誤裡吸收
Keep the stone that hurt you and Learn from those Mistakes.

也許 豐收 月份尚未到你也得接受 
Perhaps the time of harvest hasn't come.  you must accept the fact
或者要到你將愛釀成醇酒 時機先至熟透
Maybe the time is ripe when wine has been made from your love 

應該怎麼愛 可惜書裡從沒記載 
Unfortunately, There is no Textbook teaching "how to love in the right way.

終於摸出來 但歲月卻不回來 不回來
While I gotta to understand it, But As time goes by, the love feeling is also passed away.

錯過了春天 可會再花開
Just as flowers can't bloom if they miss the spring 
一千種戀愛 一些需要情淚灌溉 
Among a thousands kinds of love, some of them need emotion and tears for growth 
枯萎的溫柔 在最後會長回來 
The withered mildness will finally revive
錯的愛 乃必經的配菜
The wrong love was the unpreventable appetizer


但見旁人談情何引誘 問到何時葡萄先熟透
 Watching others falling in sweet love, I'm tempted and ask when the grapes will grow ripe
你要靜候 再靜候 就算失收 始終要守
You have to wait patiently and then wait patiently
Even if the harvest is lost, you still have to wait
日後 儘量別教今天的淚白流
Someday try your best not to waste the tears you shed today
留低 擊傷你的石頭 從錯誤裡吸收
Keep the rock which hurt you and learn from your mistakes
也許 豐收 月份尚未到你也得接受 
Perhaps the time of harvest hasn't come but you still have to accept the fact
或者要到你將愛釀成醇酒 時機先至熟透
Maybe the time will be ripe when wine has been made from your love 


想想天的一邊 亦有個某某
Figure out on the other side of the world, so-and-so is waiting for you 
在等候 一心只等葡萄熟透 嚐杯酒
I'm waiting for the time the grapes grow ripe and to enjoy a glass of wine
別讓 寂寞害你傷得一夜白頭 仍得不需要的自由 和最耀眼傷口
Never let yourself suffer from loneliness day and night
It will leave you nothing but white hair, unwanted freedom and the deepest wound 
我知 日後 路上或沒有更美的邂逅 
I know there may not be any more beautiful meet in my future
但當你智慧都蘊釀成紅酒 仍可一醉自救
But when your minds grow as mature as red wine does
You can still get drunk and reassure yourself 
日後 儘量別教今天的淚白流
Someday try your best not to waste the tears you shed today
誰都心酸過 那個沒有
Everyone has been heart-broken
Who hasn't?

7 comments:

  1. 冬至 Winter solstice Mostly on Dec 21st, the shortest day and longest night of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now you deeply doubt about what you insisted when start, Because your effort and Long waiting all become this withered branch (of Grape).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 這一次你真的很介意
    This time, you really "mind" it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 就算失收 始終要守
    Even that's a crop failure, you still have to Replant it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 日後 儘量別教今天的淚白流
    留低 擊傷你的石頭 從錯誤裡吸收
    From Now on, you better not waste each drop of your tears, Keep the stone that hurt you and Learn from those Mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 應該怎麼愛 可惜書裡從沒記載
    終於摸出來 但歲月卻不回來 不回來 
    Unfortunately, There is no Textbook teaching "how to love in the right way.

    While I gotta to understand it, But As time goes by, the love feeling is also passed away.

    ReplyDelete