藍雨 [Rainy Blue / Blue Rain] - Jacky Cheung 張學友 {Cantonese 86}

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist walking in the rain,thinking about his last relationship and how it left him a broken heart. Here is the Mandarin version: 藍雨 [Blue Rain] - Jacky Cheung 張學友 {Mandarin 86}
The sky is grey and the street is empty,
there are many strings of rain,
crossing over to form an icy cold face.

Within the slightly cold wind,
an abandoned broken umbrella,
is like it is saying how to get past today.

Once I liked cloudy days because I likes to look at rain.
We sprinkled onto your face under the light wind,
like kissing on your face.

But today,
on the empty street,
within the rain;
without you,
I found cloudy days to be very annoying.

Cold rain, woo,
No focus because I couldn’t find you.
The cold rain weeps as if they are waiting for you to pass by.

I tried to ask the rain to stop,
to stop chasing a shadow and forget that there are couples walking in the rain.

The rain didn’t know that you had already abandoned me,
still trying to search for you with the wind,
like as if we didn’t know that we will never have an ending.

You will never know that day when you passes by,
you left behind many memories that trapped me for life.
Would you think of me today?

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2015/02/13th-feb-2015-jacky-cheungrainy-blue.html

No comments:

Post a Comment