我有我愛你 [There's me to love you] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 02}

能被你踩到腳底 也不用跌低
So you can even step on the bottom of my feet,
you don't even need to trip me
誰奢望你懂得單戀這種造詣
Who would ever dream that you would be able to understand
the artistic perfection that is one-sided love?
未愛我是你不濟 我寂寞仍舊高貴
Not loving me is your misfortune
I'm lonely but still in style
但你竟將這極品放低
Yet you actually put down this great catch

原諒你不夠愛心 品味次等
I forgive your lack of love
and your second-class taste
還福薄到接收不到我做陪襯
and you're so unlucky you can't even get my company
沒法容納這獎品 浪費我這個人
You can't handle such a prize as me
Wasting such a person like me
難做愛侶 我亦同情你不幸
We can't be lovers, and I feel sorry for your loss
如何還能安枕
How can you sleep at night?

#我有我去愛你為何你要避
There's me to love you, yet why do you flee
其實你損失不菲今天就來告訴你
Actually it's such a great loss for you, let me tell you now
曾預了天空花園給我們在遊戲
I once even reserved the gardens in the sky just for us to play in
還預了伸出手板好等你來出出氣
and I knew that I'd have to stick out my palms for you to release your anger (getting beaten!)

我有我去愛你為何你要避
There's me to love you, yet why do you flee
其實你損失不菲怎麼會沒人勸慰你
Actually it's a great loss for you, why hasn't anybody tried to convince you yet?
被愛是福氣 未估到手信煩到你
Being loved is luckiness,
I didn't think that my letters would annoy you
莫非你古怪脾氣 渴望說對不起
Or is it your bad temper, wanting to say sorry

單身女人都妒忌 (都妒忌)
All single females are jealous
(男人也覺好奇 難為你錯失良機)
(Even guys are puzzled,
why you would miss out on such a great opportunity)

回絕我一片好心 多謝你狠
You rejected my good intentions,
many thanks for your cruelty
明知任你試身居然拒絕行近
I knew that letting you test it out would end up in not letting me get close to you
沒有蹂躪我芳心 浪費刺激見聞
You weren't able to step all over my heart,
wasting a perfectly exciting show
難做愛侶 我極同情你不幸
We can't be lovers, and I am extremely sorry for your loss
如何還能安枕
How can you sleep at night?

http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/phorum/read.php?10,34756

No comments:

Post a Comment