暗湧 [Undercurrents] - Faye Wong 王菲 {Cantonese 97}

Even if the sky gets deeper
The cracks couldn’t be seen
Dense clouds still loom over my brows
Even a room of dim light is
Unable to illuminate me
It can still reflect your heart
As this puff of smoke floats up, my body sinks down
I had really, really wanted to move closer
Yet I have no affinity with your heart and eyes, lips and ears
I cannot hold onto them
‘fraid that tragedy will repeat itself
In my life, my life
The more beautiful something is, the more I cannot touch
History is repeating itself
In this bustling city
How can there be no undercurrents [1] in love
What’s the point if I cherish you once more
Is it that this time I wouldn’t be hugging you in vain
I’m still waiting quietly for you to say that I'm paranoid
But I have this intuition
Then I couldn’t open my eyes to watch Fate arrive
And then the sky is surging with dense clouds again
[1] Can be used to describe a strong, hidden feeling
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E6%9A%97%E6%B6%8C-undercurrents.html#ixzz3RXvIqTYe

No comments:

Post a Comment