誰來愛我 [Who Will Love Me] - Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 00}

If you love hysteric to a frightening degree of
Connected injuries are not complaint
Afraid you farewell earlier
Unless love can not have a scale
Why could not guess
How high the climb
I do not have to fall
When bent adhere for Hello
You can also hold hands chaos
Who else treat me good
Who will love me to be careful the wrong
To avoid each other and helpless
Who can love
Who can withstand so much
You remember most clearly
Why spend holding my
Who will love me for me please take
Like to take deterrence with Spark
Serious
Flowers always want results
That makes you do this to me
Before you sideways passing
If love is the loneliest kingdom
Dancing on a desert island, I am the only know
Who you how to fall
Do not know how to love do not know how I do not kiss me


http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/joeyyung/videos/shui-lai-ai-wo::29455.html

No comments:

Post a Comment