忘情水 [Forget Love Potion] - Andy Lau 劉德華 {Mandarin 94}

Once when i was young I loved chasing dreams,
and my heart just wanted to fly fowrard
Walked through thousand mountains and ten thousand water,
the road I walked from can't be walked back
Suddenly turned aroud,
the love has gone fareaway,
and my body that can't be controlled by myself has been at the horizon of the sky

Then I realized that in love, resentment,
feelings and hatred,
regret is the most wounded and pained
If you have never been heartbroken,
you won't understand my sorry
When there were tears in my eyes;
don't ask who I cried for

Let me forget all this
Ah, please give me a cup of love potion that will help me forget
To exchange a non tearing night

All of my true heart and true feeling,
let the rain drop on it, and the wind blow it
The love I gave out can't be taken back
Ah, please give me a cup of forget love potion
To exchange my non sorrowful life

When I am drunk, I am also heartbroken
But you won't see me cry

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment