心病 [Heart Disease] - Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 04}

It is worth it to catch a cold,
as it is like a holiday in bed.
Slowly stop for a while to get the taste of recovering from a breakup.

Thinking about herself,
I wonder how I could endlessly think of you through the pain,
and was never been able to pull myself away.

From now on,
it should end,
I should stop dragging it on,
using breakup as an excuse.

Who haven’t been through this before?
Those people didn’t die from it.
How many days of sick leave does she still have?

Why does it take so long to recover?
I need to set a deadline to stop thinking of you,
After the deadline forget about this sadness.

Tomorrow, I will go back to work,
focusing on the future and wouldn’t have time to worry about it.

If I keeps getting sick,
I will never learn to lay it off.
The best of breakup is that everyone is willing to accompanying me.

They take turns to take care of me,
worry that I will not be able to get up again.

I wish that I could be stronger,
as playing the role of sad person is hopeless.

If I keep going on this way,
I will not be able to find any light.
How many days of sick leave do I still have?

Why does it take so long to recover?
She need to set a deadline to stop thinking of you,
after the deadline forget about this sadness.

Tomorrow I will go back to work,
focusing on the future and wouldn’t have time to worry about it.
If I keep getting sick,
she will never learn to lay it off.

Just a little bit more, stay strong,
the sickness will soon disappeared.
If it still hasn’t disappeared,
not used to it,
still complaining and still worried,
getting sick again will definitely be worse.

If I can choose her fate,
I would have tried my best.
How could I let myself slack off because of sickness.

Life or death,
all depends on me to get over the difficulties.
Finally I will go back to work,
focusing on the future and don't have time to worry.

If I keeps getting sick,
I will never learn to lay it off.
If there is a medicine could help me out,
Why wait and allow my pain to spread?

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2015/02/1st-feb-2015-joey-yung.html

No comments:

Post a Comment