火舞艷陽 [Dancing fire bright sun] - Leon Lai 黎明 {Cantonese 94}

I need your love,
in the middle of neon light and dance shadow.
I need your kiss,
in the direction of bright red.

Your heat can warn up the world,
say goodbye to cold.
Your heart is like dancing fire and bright sun.
I was lost, but after falling in love with you,
I felt like I fallen into a love net.

The imagination of the love story,
becoming bigger in my heart,
the dream of forever having you.

Blurrily staring your eyes,
your fiery eye is dripping love.
The sense that is full of attractiveness,
is like a dream,
let me fly.

Burning fire,
it felt like that my dream is burning up tonight,
it even burn my heart.

Who is the person that making me lost my thought,
slowly sweating;
it is your eyesight.

I need your love,
escaping from the coldness of the snow.
I need your kiss,
reigniting the direction in my heart.

Together with you we both go toward the warm wave of fire,
dreaming in the sky

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2015/02/6th-feb-2015-leon-lai-noriyuki-makihara.html

No comments:

Post a Comment