喜歡你 [Be keen on you / Loving You] - Beyond, G.E.M. Gloria Tang 鄧紫棋 {Cantonese 88}

The dusk revealed my figure roaming the street,which was soaked by the ramping mist.
With wind still slapping my face,with rain no longer blurring my eyes.
I somehow looked up to the street light in solitude,
where a sad love story loomed large in my mind.
Once again numerous yearnings began to stir my heart,
once again your rapturous smiles became luminous in the light.
I wish you could at this moment,
hear the words from my heart.
I like you,(be keen on you)
I like your languishing eyes,
I like your enchanting smiles.
I wish I could,
Caress your face, your lovely face.
I wish I could circle your hand with my fingers&I talk somniloquy.
As yesterday,
You with Me.
So impulsive was the ambitious me.
that I often grumbled about being enslaved,by the love between you and me.
I wish you could at this moment,
hear the words from my heart.
Every night I walked with my shadow.
loafing around and feeling so cold.
I used to live in my own world.
without ever soothing her mind.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E5%96%9C%E6%AC%A2%E4%BD%A0-be-keen-you.html#ixzz3QE9uIS8A
http://aclyrics.tumblr.com/post/97830917717/please-correct-me-if-i-translate-anything-wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment