還愛你 [Still love you] - Jing Tian 景甜 {Mandarin 11}

打開收音機 聽到你消息 思念的距離變近
I turn on the radio and hear about you. Thinking of you, our distance becomes closer.
還是不相信 已變成過去 陌生的臉藏著沉寂
I still don't believe that it has already passed, a strange face hiding silence.
情人變成敵人  彼此相互憎恨   是什麼什麼改變了我們
Lovers become enemies, hating each other, what is it that changes us?
是你的無情義 還是我要逃避 也許從來就沒有過道理
Is it your ruthless justice, or is it because I want to escape? Perhaps after all, there is no justification.

*還愛你 一直愛你 是你不了解的秘密
I still love you, will always love you, it's a secret you don't know.
說好忘記 沒辦法忘記
To come to an agreement, to forget, there is no way to forget.
隻好回憶 痛都來不及
We can only remember. There is no time for pain.

**還愛你 一直愛你 眼睜睜看愛情遠離
I still love you, will always love you, can only look helplessly at a distant love
無能為力 再次把你抱起
And once again, helplessly hold you.
就算全世界都 哭泣
Even if the entire world weeps,
依然還愛你
I will still love you as before.

午后陽光裡 依偎你懷裡 聽你說永遠不分離
The afternoon sunlight embraces you. I heard you say that you would never leave me.
溫暖的氣息 戀人的甜蜜 溫柔溶化著壞脾氣
Your warm breath, lovers' sweetness, tenderness dissolving bad tempers....
愛情的離去它不留一絲痕跡 所有幸福是夢一場而已
When love leaves, it will not leave a single trace. All happiness is a dream and nothing more.
到如今再提起 快樂都沒力氣 激動的靈魂沒有再回去
Nowadays, I have no strength to speak of happiness. My agitated spirit can no longer return (to those times).

Repeat *

Repeat **

Repeat *

Repeat **

Source
http://derangedsheep08.blogspot.ca/2012_08_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment