習慣失戀 [Getting used to being dumped] - Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 03}

If we didn’t held hands,
perhaps we could consider to be at the peak of our relationship.

Once we hold hands,
it was shorter than a cough.
It was too fast,
I haven't even been happy and I am already dumped.

I can’t remember how warm it was being loved.
I also can’t figure out why I can’t hold onto you,
but I already knows that I feel sad.

I think it is of cause my faults that scared you away,
but I just didn’t understand why it happened so fast.
I knows that I is not a person easy for others to like.

Perhaps being loved for a short time,
I should already consider myself being lucky.
But when I think back,
I asked myself am I really that bad,
so bad that you hates me so much.

I knows that even if I cried,
you wouldn’t be touched.
I didn’t understand why I like to hang around with you.

When you didn’t feel lonely,
you would think that I am stupid.
Perhaps I am not good enough so thats why I got dumped.

I am not worried that I lost my self-esteem,
but I am worry that I will get used to being dumped.

Now I feel that we are a mismatch from the beginning;
I am not attractive enough and you is not harsh enough.
Did our love story actually occur?

I wish that I have learned how to love others,
during the time that we were together.
Loving others is hard,
but if I want to learn,
I know that I can keep loving others.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2013/10/13th-oct-2013-joey-yung.html

No comments:

Post a Comment