想得太遠 [Thinking Too Far] - Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 03}

Maybe This is Just an infatuations
This path worth only a few minutes is too short
Maybe you want to go to the park
But find yourself turning in circles
Who's the one choosing, and who's the one being chosen
How to teach me to meet you and how to love
Why are we so physically close but psychologically far
Why do people come and go

Allow luck to lead me to you
But will it assure that you will be mine
My hopes covering from the earth to the sky
Even if i make a mistake, it will be with not regrets
If fate only allows me to love you
But I yearn to understand how to make you stay
If I'm too concentrated on the past
Never parting, please let me be ready
Never having kissed you but yet already learnt how to forget

How could I have chosen this love
I ask myself every night
Why Can't i find the ending
Waiting for fate Believing in fate
The only thing we can do is hope for a brighter chapter

Maybe you're reminicising
About the hurt from breaking up with someone
You haven't bumped into any of your past loves
But you and I had the luck of meeting again
A lonely person will always love to dream


http://z1.invisionfree.com/Lychee/index.php?showtopic=1079

No comments:

Post a Comment