淘汰 [Elimination] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Mandarin 07}

Composer: Jay Chou (周杰倫) (周杰伦)
Lyricist: Jay Chou (周杰倫) (周杰伦) 

Original Singer: Eason Chan, Jay Chou recorded a demo version of this song.


All the lies I said
You believed them all
Yet you never believe
A simple "I love you"
The plot in your book
I don't want to play it
Because I like
Happy endings

I've tried to give up perfectly
It was indeed very practical
We woke up, the dream dispersed
You and I got separated
Why must the lyrics of a love song rhyme
Even if I'm the king of K songs
I haven't necessarily
Sung love perfectly

I can only say I've lost
Or perhaps it was you being scared
Our memories don't have creases
Yet you use your departure to iron the period

I can only say I've admitted
Your restlessness gains your trust
Yet I get your comforting elimination

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment