開不了心 [Can’t get happy] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 05}

I feel sick of going on in his life,
people around me is so worried about me that they started to encourage me blindly.
I don’t want my friends to force me to smile when I am down.

It feels like that my friends think that I will commit suicide when I am sad.
So if we are unhappy, then just let it be,
there is no need to encourage me.
All we should do is to follow our heart to release our emotion.

There is no need to hide from our emotion,
so don’t force me to find happiness when I am sad.
Once I have digested the sadness,
I will be up and running again.

When we think about what have wars done to our world,
how could I not feel sad,
but it is telling us that some places were lucky enough to not suffer from salvation
it would not make us happy instantly.

We go to see doctor when we are unhappy
Take medicine until we forgot hatred,
but that would be sad to force ourselves to laugh without emotion.
So being unhappy perhaps is not a bad thing,
as we need to search for reasons to be happy.

Once we have overcome our difficulties,
We will be reborn.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/16th-apr-2013-eason-chan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment