實情 [The Truth] - Bernice Liu 廖碧兒 {Cantonese 05}

This is a theme song from TVB drama series Into Thin Air 人間蒸發 broadcast in September 2005
Being in love with the past
Thinking of it a thousand times
Who cares if it has no meaning
Tracing it a million times
Analyzing the small meaning

Searching many miles
But still separated
Misrepresenting common sense, totally ironic
Walking closer to see, understanding that I was just ignorant then

Watching the dust
Going through the dust and looking outside
Searching for my love in the mist
Tiredness has not left
Surprises exists in my heart
Actually my previous love no longer does

*Indulging the past
Many times
Regretting has no meaning
Used up all my strength to try
But it's useless, lacking meaning
If light shines upon
My face
Using common sense to assume is not wise
Walking closer 
Can let me knock down
Ignorance*

Getting lost in a crowd of people
Layers of glass stacks up unexpectedly
Having no choice because the actual situation cannot pass through
Didn't say farewell and left
Not willing to keep in mind
Hope to get back my love from the past

Repeat *

Source
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/153995-bernice-liu-%E5%BB%96%E7%A2%A7%E5%85%92-%E5%AF%A6%E6%83%85-sat-ching-the-truth/

No comments:

Post a Comment