豬先生 [Mr. Pig] - Andy Hui 許志安 {Cantonese 06}

I was born to be dumb and naïve
No one cheered for me in my life.

But I am lucky that I found this girl that loves my shortcomings,
Making me realize that I don't need to be rich to be happy.
The busy world used to give me a cold shoulder,
but I found himself to be useful to make you laugh,
so I am glad that I fell in love with her.

I think that even flies can see our beauty.
Having you to fall in love with me,
I started to find my value and knows what it means to be happy,

I must first forget my wisdom.
Now I realised that being happy is very simple,
falling in love is easy.

There is no need to be perfect,
we just need to be ourselves.
So being happy is easy,
all we need to do is to focus on the good things.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/26th-jul-2013-andy-hui.html

No comments:

Post a Comment