失戀太少 [Too Few Lovelorn] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 01}

Beauty, saturated; no more spark to burn.
Loved, and now I grew up,
I committed sins only because there were too few breakups.

I wanted all the matches to burn for this moment,
Pretend that Valentine day only last for a few seconds.
Thanks you for still admitting that I was attractive in the past,
as we were once lovers.

Why is it that in the past are there was more hate then love,
I tried to search for fault in the cracks (I think he is referring to why they had to drill on each other differences when these aren't obviously, why can’t he just let it pass and accept their differences).

Broke up, but I still care, not going to forget the lessons from great pain.
We are like nomad; searching for food on the way just so the sheep could be happy.

It is impossible to wait in the snow for sacrifice.
Its dark but there is light and there are kisses people that you love.

People with love encouraging people without love.
For the sake of love from the past, being enthusiast to a scary level;
I believe that you can’t be the one sacrificed for happiness.

I used up all the matches,
but I still can’t bring the environment back to what it likes in the past,
but now at least I feel thankful that you were there with me for all the happy and sweet moments.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/08/7th-aug-2014-eason-chan.html

4 comments:

  1. the link doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / -... . / - .... . .-. . / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. / -- . .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / -- .- - - . .-. / .-- .... .- - / ... .. - ..- .- - .. --- -. / .. / .- -- / .. -. .-.-.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. かっこいい!!!Shinta san, モールスコード が 上手ですね。

    ReplyDelete