分分鐘需要你 / 分分钟需要你 [I Need You Every Minute] - George Lam 林子祥 {Cantonese 80}

I hope that I can ride a rocket; to bring you to space
the two live in the outer space
Living until a thousand; it would still be elated; having you by my side is a pleasure
With you altogether; it's much pride much satisfication
If the sky was falling, I wouldn't care
Even if it was raining; I only have to look at you
and it would be like looking at the sunlight

*Having you would be happier; everything would be gratifyingly satisfying
Salty fish and cabbage would also be tasty
Me and you together; need you every minute
You are like the sunshine

Dressing up because of you; crazy because of you
Worrying that you might do silly things
Pretending to be a gorilla; watching me would make you laugh
Having you by my side is a pleasure

If one day you were gone; the flowers that blossum wouldn't be pretty
Rather live in a deserted island
Make a fake you; to interact daily
Act with a wooden doll

Source
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/576004-george-lam-%E6%9E%97%E5%AD%90%E7%A5%A5-%E5%88%86%E5%88%86%E9%90%98%E9%9C%80%E8%A6%81%E4%BD%A0-fan-fan-jung-sui-yiu-nei-i-need-you-every-minute/

No comments:

Post a Comment