早知 [Already Knew] - Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 {Cantonese 98}


Composer: Ronald Ng (伍樂城) (伍乐城)

Lyricist: Canny Leung (梁芷珊) (梁芷珊) 


I've found a thousand excuses but I still haven't persuaded you

In fact, in between your world and mine 

There are things that separate us
Even if
Nothing good will come of it but you still approach me
In fact you are already too good to me
However on this night I urge you to leave me

I am leading you
It was my mistake
I will make you
Hesitantly helpless
From the past I already knew of this hurtful result
I am too impulsive
According to my happiness
Occasionally we meet up
I am unable to get peace and quiet
From the past the moment we came together I already knew of this result
Even if we were deeply loving before
(From the past the moment we came together I already knew separation would be the result)
(Even if we were deeply loving before)

When the feeling of love at this time is still the most perfect
I would rather you forever thought of it in your mind
I also don't want to one day burn you
This moment
Even if we are separated, in my heart I am still loving you
No matter if you are still beautiful or not when you're old
I will forever be in love with you secretly

When things of the past are talked about again, I am always avoiding it
Things in the past
Things in the future
Completely ignore them

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment