冥想 [Deep Mediation] - Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 {Cantonese 02}

This song is the Theme song for the movie "Tiramisu"

Composer: Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) (谢霆锋)

Lyricist: Lin Xi (林夕) (林夕) 


If only I would remember in the future
Remember this kind of taste
I think of you, still trapped in my throat
The step gradually becomes distantly placed
We place ourselves in two kinds of sky and earth
Then red in the eyes I let you become steam


The planet is turning

How did we discover that us two needed to be losing each other's love?

The planet is revolving around the sun
Without you there would not be me as well
The long nights will not yet become short
(The long nights will not yet become short for this reason)



If in the future I still miss you

I will try my best not to remember

But my throat has you
My stomach is full of you
I can only deeply meditate to death
If loneliness still swallows me
I will be in preparation of accepting my fate
I use tears to excrete you
I feel proud and elated
I forget you but I fail to live up to expectations



Before the tears have fallen

At least we saw each other once

Then understand I risked danger after danger
But before we visit to say goodbye
We've already eaten a minutes worth of a wedding dinner
The chewing gum has never changed
Sweetness and anguish are at war



If in the future I still miss you

I will try my best not to remember

But my throat has you
My stomach is full of you
I can only deeply meditate flying far away together
It's only that I do not give up hope
I then deeply meditate being together
You are in my throat
In my pulse
Forgetting you is like forgetting how I breathe

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment