你懂我 [You Understand Me] - Linda Chung 鍾嘉欣 {Cantonese 16}

This is from a TVB Drama Series K9 Cop警犬巴打 "Police Dog Brother"
Every day I wish to become a great person. 
Tried to make myself brighter, 
every day I told myself how I should act. 

Slowly I become cold, 
like a frozen river. 
Whoever tried to get closer, 
I will kick them away. 

So I hide my heart away. 
A lot of rushing and chasing, 
but I never felt that I lived. 

Day by day, hope is getting slimmer. 
Simple happiness, only you can, 
always can. 

Got used to it since I was young, 
when I faced problem, 
I will push myself to face it. 

Lucky I still got you, got you to understand me. 
Every time when I hurt my hand, 
who could look after me the whole day. 
Lucky I got you to rely on.

Look around, 
everyone else got their special someone. 
I always dreamed, 
what should I do when it finally is my turn. 
Slowly I understand when you are with me, 
who will accidentally fall into my heart?” 

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2016/03/3rd-mar-2016-linda-chung.html


No comments:

Post a Comment