南瓜車 [Pumpkin coach/car] - Fiona Sit 薛凯琪 {Cantonese 05}

That day the pumpkin coach arrived at my doorstep, it was full of love.
I feel that love is carrying me to the party.
But when it gets to 12 am,
the sweetness was gone,
I got kick away after our romance,
now I realised that our ending have been changed.

If there is no pumpkin coach to get me home,
I will use my legs to get back.
Being in the fairy tale land,
my eyes seem to be covered with imagination,
but lucky there was a real car to get me home.

At least I have been a princess for a few minutes,
riddled on a pumpkin coach and had spent a night with my lover.
Although this can’t continue now,
but there is no need to get angry.

I was so hopeful for their fairy tale,
so she should pay the price.
Although I still can’t accept it,
but as the end comes I need to learn how to get along with it.

There is no need to wait for the orange carriage and no need to fictionalised our relation.
When you were trying to date me,
there were always flowers at my doorstep;
I should have guessed that when we separated,
there would only be snow.

The love castle now becomes a waste land,
I rather wishes that I could move on and never got attached to you.
If there is no pumpkin coach to get me home,
the subway doesn't run at night,
I would rely on my feet.

I cried, but I knows I will get used to it and I will see it through,
that would be enough to find my way and get a ride home.

So let this grey coat girl (in Chinese, Cinderella is called “灰姑娘”, meaning “Grey girl”) to say goodbye to the pumpkin coach,
let’s hope that next time when a car arrive,
it would be a wedding car.
Although I got off halfway, all I wish is to be able to escape.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/01/4th-jan-2013-fiona-sit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment