如果只得一星期 [If There Was Only One Week] - Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 {Cantonese 98}


Composer: Ronald Ng (伍樂城) (伍乐城)

Lyricist: Lin Xi (林夕) (林夕) 



No matter how the Earth turns
I never stop loving
Being able to hate letting go of anything that comes from you 
Whether or not my face is cold my hands are always warm
No matter the length of times and seasons
If we are able to embrace we'll still think it's too short


If there was only one week
Which day would I rather let you go on
So that it will be more joyful in retrospect afterwards
Which angle to gaze at you?
Which period of morning light should we keep?
Which way of loving you?



No matter if the topic is appealing or not
I feel it is touching
And whatever your name is changed to I will still show interest
Whether or not the corners of our mouths are kissing, our hearts will be close
No matter which reason it is
I will still be deeply in love



If there was only one week to love you
Which play would I rather keep watching?
Where must there be a turning point?
Where am I with you on the snowy ground?
Only for it then to be mentioned again afterwards
Even my breath turns into cold air
Da Da La... Da La...

No comments:

Post a Comment