冰心鎖 [Frozen / Locked frozen heart] - Jobelle Ubalde 白珍寶 {Cantonese 14}

Cold winds and icy hills freeze me to my core
Icy mountains and snowy peaks like a dream
Like landing on a different world
All I see are mountains of snow and emptiness
The cold wind stings my face and gusts to the horizon
My fear grows, I am afraid in my dreams
They said: run away from your demons, don't make trouble, rely on your good will
Bury the past, forget how it started... forget myself
Forget my shackles, only then can I be free
We all want to sing free, no one wants their heart locked away
Who cares about bystanders telling me what to do
No more harmony, if I believe in myself the cold might not hurt me
Everything that I thought was earth-shaking before, it's all mud to me now
The conventions and rules of the past have lost their might
Now see how I show my skills, like breaking past the law, past the horizon
Completely unrestrained, ignoring all the limits
Forget my shackles, I come and go unafraid and free
We all want to sing free, Forget the sad song of yesterday
Who am I? An all new me
No more harmony
With my power, the icy sky is the song I play
With my potential I can create waves of wind like no one has seen
See the road in front of me change to ice for a thousand miles
I'm starting a new day, don't get in my way
Let go my shackles, when the dawn comes I live anew
We all want to sing free, I'm not running away anymore
Who am I, the fire in my heart is back
I let the cold wind blow, if I believe in myself the cold can't hurt me

No comments:

Post a Comment