Together - Ekin Cheng 鄭伊健 {Cantonese 99}

Every time I was with you I am happy.
Being with you,
there are no boring things in the world.

The weather will turn sunny and things will become better.
I just stares at the eyes that care about me.
When I can’t be with you,
I dream of you and think of all the happy things that we did together.

I just wish that we could be together soon.
You are the one I love the most.
My life is beautiful because of you.

I will always think of you.
Even though we might be physically far away from each other,
but our hearts are always together.

So I told you to please take care of yourself,
if you ever feel lonely you can go and visit me any time as I will always be there for you.
We might not be together but our hearts will resonate.
My world would be nothing without you

EVERY LITTLE THING EVERY LITTLE BABY
EVERY TIME WHEN I MISS YOU BABYEVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY I HONOUR BE TOGETHEREVERY LITTLE THING EVERY LITTLE BABYEVERY TIME WHEN I MISS YOU BABYEVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY I\'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR

http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/9th-oct-2013-together-ekin-cheng.html

No comments:

Post a Comment