不會哭於你面前 [Would not cry in front of you] - Charlie Young 楊采妮 {Cantonese 93}

I needs to be stronger when I am alone and when it is cold,
so that you would not be worry nor make you sad.

When I am lonely I wouldn’t bother you,
because I got a lot of good memories about our past.

I wishes that you could found your love one to continue your journey.
Before we broke up,
I wish you that one day you could fulfil your dreams.

I leaves you because I loves you.
I will leave when I can’t stay anymore,
even though my heart is broken but I wouldn’t cry in front of you.

I wish that the cold wind in winter wouldn’t make you sick;
I wish that I wouldn’t get sad in autumn,
so that your laughter could be loud.

When spring comes,
I wishes that you could be cheerful.
In summer time,
I wishes that the sun will clear your way.

Every season,
every year,
I wish that I could be with you

If in the future,
if you still love me a little bit,
I will come back to you,
but today I have to leave quietly as I can’t stay any longer.

Even though my heart is broken,
I wouldn’t cry in front of you.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/01/22nd-jan-2014-charlie-yeung.html

No comments:

Post a Comment