來來回回 [Come and Go] - Jacky Cheung 張學友 {Cantonese 94}

來 來 回 回
loi4 loi4 wui4 wui4
Come and go

有 相 聚   有 分 離   還 是 始 終 喜 歡 你
We have met, we have broken up, yet from beginning till now I still like you,
明 月 清 風 總 給 我 希 望  
The bright round moon always gives me hope
分 開 終 於 依 然 一 起
Breaking up (doesn’t mean much to me?)

我 等 待   我 希 冀   如 像 初 春 的 天 氣  
I wait, I hope to see love fills the sky again,?
無 論 天 青 天 陰 洒 雨 洒 霧  
No matter if it is sunny or rain,
心 感 覺 也 會 很 美
I feel it is possible thing will go my way,


來 來 回 回 仍 念 記  
You come and go, still I remember,
從 前 曾 陪 伴 你   浮 浮 沉 沉 懷 緬  
The love I had in the past with you, Thinking about it deeply,
多 麼 似 舊 影 戲 猶 猶 疑 疑 來 讀 你  
While looking at the picture of you,
留 下 紅 唇 日 記   原 來 從 前 曾 為 我  
It reminds me the past memory, that happened not so long ago,
不 多 講 愛 你 便 生 氣


若 我 知   假 設 若 我 知  
Maybe I know, Let’s pretend I know,
才 幾 聲 愛 你 導 致 別 離  
在 那 天 講 一 千 句   我 一 生 也 愛 著 你
在 這 天   准 我 在 這 天  
From now on, allow me from now on,
彌 補 表 愛 意 沒 有 限 期  
為 你 講   講 千 億 句  
一 生 一 世 也 愛 你
I will love you till eternity,

http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/phorum/read.php?10,94975

No comments:

Post a Comment