聽說愛情回來過 [Heard that Love has come Back] - Sandy Lam 林憶蓮 {Mandarin 95}

From a friend there I've heard that
My confidant, you ever came back
Would like to ask him to give you my regards
Just afraid that I would be unutterable while seeing you
Do you still have lots of feelings about the past?
I am still deeply in love
In you, who ever broke my heart
*From a friend there I've heard that
The infatuated you ever looked for me
I want him to help me hiding from you
Just afraid that I would be sadder while seeing you
I still have lots of feelings towards the past
I am still deeply in love
In you, who ever gave me happiness
*,**Have a kind of pain of want, yet fear to see you
There is still a kind of love buried in my heart
I can only put you in my heart
This kind of pain of want to, yet cannot see you
Let me miss you stronger and stronger
But I can only put you, put you in my heart
Repeat*
About your voice, your shadow, your hands
I swear that I haven't forgotten
As you have chosen your present her
I can only say that I am a little bit sad
I have ever waited for you sincerely.
Repeat **
Source
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E5%90%AC%E8%AF%B4%E7%88%B1%E6%83%85%E5%9B%9E%E6%9D%A5%E8%BF%87-heard-love-has-come-back.html#ixzz3PoHSBPoH

No comments:

Post a Comment