終於找到借口
Finally found an excuse.
趁著醉意上心頭
Taking advantage of my drunkenness,
表達我所有感受
(I'll) express all of my feelings.
寂寞漸濃
Loneliness gradually hardens.
沉默留在舞池角落
Silence is left behind every corner of the dance floor.
你說的太少或太多
(Whether) you say too little or too much,
都會讓人更惶恐
It still frightens people.
誰任由誰放縱 誰會先讓出自由
Who indulges whom, who will first give whom liberty?
最後一定總是我
In the end, it is always me.
雙腳懸空 在你冷酷熱情間遊走
Two legs midair, wandering through your callous yet warm heart.
被侵佔所有還要笑著接受
Even after being usurped, I still accept it with a smile.
**我嫉妒你的愛 氣勢如虹
I envy your love, as lofty as a rainbow.
像個人氣高居不下的天后
Like someone who stands above, no less than an empress of heaven.
你要的不是我 而是一種虛榮
The one that you want isn't me, but a type of vanity.
有人疼才顯得多麼出眾
Only after someone is hurt, do they appear to shine*.
我陷入盲目狂戀的寬容
I blindly got caught up in a violent attachment to tolerance.
成全了你萬眾寵愛的天后
(You) have suceeded in being a doted upon empress of heaven.
若愛只剩誘惑 只剩彼此忍受
It's as if love only remains to entice (me), only remains to (make me) endure (it).
別再互相折磨
Let's not continue to torment ourselves,
因為我們都有錯
Because we both have our faults.
推開蒼白的手 推開蒼白的廝守
(I will) reject your pale hand, reject your pale reliance.
管你有多麼失措
It doesn't matter how much you are at loss.
別再叫我 心軟是最致命的脆弱
Don't continue to call me . To be soft-hearted is the greatest weakness.
我明明都懂卻仍拚死效忠
I clearly understand, yet still painstakingly* devote myself to you.
Repeat **
如果有一天愛不再迷惑
If there comes a day when love is no longer deceptive,
足夠去看清所有是非對錯
(When it is) enough to see who was right or wrong,
直到那個時候 你在我的心中
Until that time, you (will be) in my heart
將不再被歌頌 把你當作天后
(I) will no longer sing (you) praises, nor treat you like an empress of heaven.
不會再是我
It will no longer be me.
*shine = to stand out more *painstakingly = risk my life
Source
http://derangedsheep08.blogspot.ca/2011/10/andrew-tan-tian-hou-empress-of-heaven.html
No comments:
Post a Comment