捨不得你 [Miss You / Can't Give You Up] - Sammi Cheng 鄭秀文 {Cantonese 95}

回頭再看我的最初
wui tau zoi hon ngo dik zeoi co 
looking back to watch my first again


尋尋覓覓活在迷惘
cam cam mik mik wut zoi mai mong
searching looking living in a maze 


多得您引領我 天天您亦為我
do dak nei jan ling ngo tin tin nei jik wai ngo 
grateful that you guide me everyday you are also for me


令我找到片段亮光
ling ngo zaau dou pin dyun loeng gwong 
cause me to find a fragment of light



*完全怪我要一試高飛
jyun cyun gwaai ngo jiu jat si gou fei 
completely blame myself  wanting to try to soar


完全是為著令人生更美
jyun cyun si wai zoek ling jan saang gang mei 
completely for life to be more beautiful


珍惜您 愛過您
zan sik nei oi gwo nei 
cherish you love you


感激您 念掛您
gam gik nei nim gwaa nei 
appreciate you miss you


無奈到最後要分離
mou noi dou zeoi hau jiu fan lei 
helpless in the end need to separate


過去的絲絲記憶撓困我的心
gwo heoi dik si si gei jik naau kwan ngo dik sam 
the past traces of memories hinder and trap my heart


我卻要掙扎離去*
ngo koek jiu zang zaat lei heoi
I still need to struggle to leave



**我捨不得你
ngo se bat dak nei 
I am unwilling to give you up


無奈我要創造未來
mou noi ngo jiu cong zou mei loi 
helpless it I want to create a future


共您普普通通的去愛
gung nei pou pou tung tung dik heoi oi
with you ordinarily to love 


未夠我獨個精彩
mei gau ngo duk go zing coi
not splendid enough to me alone  


我捨不得您
ngo se bat dak nei
I am unwilling to give you up


無奈我有我的未來

mou noi ngo jau ngo dik mei loi 
helpless I have my future


願您找到心中最深刻的愛
jyun nei zaau dou sam zung zeoi sam hak dik oi 
hope you find heart's most profound love


永不更改
wing bat gang goi
never alter 


全心我祝福你**
cyun sam ngo zuk fuk nei 
wholeheartedly I bless you 

*完全怪我要一試高飛
完全是為著令人生更美
珍惜您 愛過您
感激您 念掛您
無奈到最後要分離
過去的絲絲記憶撓困我的心
我卻要掙扎離去*

**我捨不得你
無奈我要創造未來
共您普普通通的去愛
未夠我獨個精彩
我捨不得您
無奈我有我的未來
願您找到心中最深刻的愛
永不更改
全心我祝福你**

再見了 遠去了
zoi gin liu jyun heoi liu 
goodbye going far


尋求未了願
cam kau mei liu jyun 
pursue unfinished wish


愛過了 放棄了
oi gwo liu fong hei liu
loved gave up


全是自己挑選
cyun si zi gei tiu syun 
completely choose by myself


過去了 我去了
gwo heoi liu ngo geoi liu
the past I am going


揚翔是我願
joeng coeng si ngo jyun 
spread and soar is my wish


別日日或夜夜亦在為我心酸
bit jat jat waak je je jik zoi wai ngo sam syun 
do not every day or night still feel sad for me

**我捨不得你
無奈我要創造未來
共您普普通通的去愛
未夠我獨個精彩
我捨不得您
無奈我有我的未來
願您找到心中最深刻的愛
永不更改
全心我祝福你**

Source
http://wishfuldr34mer.blogspot.ca/2013/09/blog-post_30.html

No comments:

Post a Comment