可惜他有女朋友 [It's a pity he has a girlfriend / Too bad he has a girlfriend] - Niki Chow 周麗淇 {Cantonese 05}

他都不算很有趣 
He is not really interesting 
為何我遇見別人都悶極入睡 
But why i would bored to slept when i met others 
碰見他 總是自然 談下去 
Yet meeting him, i would naturally continue speak to him 
讓人幻想可以後 談下去 結合成伴侶 
It makes me fantasy about we would becomes a life partner eventually 

*可惜他有愛侶 還可怎麼爭取 
Too bad he has a lover, how to fight for it 
 投契極 得不到世人的允許 
We are very congenial, but that would not be allowed by all the people 
 常常望著 別人幸福 令我更唏噓 
Seeing others in happiness makes me sigh 
 難道世界上美男 全部被捕 
Could it be that all the handsome man has been attached [* 全部被捕 means all being captured] 
 漏網的跑到哪裡 男生稍一可取 
Where are the man who is not attached? Guys that are okay (means good guys, guys that are good in their characters, or physical etc.. ) 
 全已是 某君的夫婿或愛侶 
All has been someone's husband or lover 
 仍然像我的 未嫁的 又愛得起誰 
Those that are like me who has not married, who can we love? 
 唯一符合理想的得七歲* 
The only one meet the ideal is only 7 years old 

他真的有點似我 
He is really a little bit resembles me 
旁人要是太悶時安靜地就坐 
Quietly sitting there if others are too bored 
看見他今夜突然 圍著我 
Tonight he is suddenly surrounding me 
話題像剪不斷地 圍著我 我又怕什麼 
The crowds of the topics is surrounding me, what's there i should afraid of? 

Repeat* 
Repeat* 

然而像我的 未嫁的 又會分到誰 
However those that are like me who has not married, which man will we get? 
誰想凡是舞會都單身去 
Who wants to go to the parties alone?

Source
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080512190206AAFDURJ

No comments:

Post a Comment