為何又是這樣錯 [Why it got wrong like this again?] - Sammi Cheng 鄭秀文 {Cantonese 97}

I wonder if my boyfriend knows that I was so into our relationship.
In this tough journey,
I feel that you can’t feel my feelings.

My heart hurt deeply, but I haven't shown it.
I know that your thoughts and words don't match,
I know that you are still searching for a better partner.

At that mid-night, in the silence, even if I managed to see sign,
I see that each of us has their own path.

Why does it have to start over again like this,
things are wrong like this again.

I cried at night, quietly waiting for the morning.
We were deeply in love back then, but today it makes no difference even if I still love you.
Why did you try to hurt me again and emotionally touch me again.
Naively in love.

In my thought, it is all full of my sadness and laughter,
even the most beautiful wouldn’t get old.

I wonder whether you knows the levels of pain that one could go through.
In this grey journey, you could never approximate it.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/09/22nd-sep-2014-sammi-cheng.html

No comments:

Post a Comment