刻不容緩 [Most Urgent / Time does not tolerate delays] - Hacken Lee 李克勤 + Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 04}

Hacken: I have no self-confidence from the start, repeating back what others say
Living a common life
Even for my destiny of love, I am lacking a bit of determination

Joey: Why am I looking back and forth, but there is still no result
Obviously, we have the same feelings
So do we have to wait until we become acquainted one day, to discover that we actually match well

Hacken: Can I take a look for a period of time first
Joey: There are a few people coming near
Both: Right now, still haven't said anything; the situation will gradually cool down

* Hacken: Coming late one second, hesitating one second 
It has changed from meeting and greeting you to seeing you leave
Joey: Coming late one second, along the way, the course of event and the result
Is actually very different
Hacken: Hasn't prepared, saying I love you for the first time
Is already enough to begin a plan
Joey: Expecting a letter in reply from the hesitating lover
Is like being executed by hanging in midair *

Hacken: Dragging out a little
Joey: Waiting awhile
Both: Afraid of having, useless in having
Hacken: Dragging out a little
Joey: Waiting awhile
Both: This touching moment has turned into a crack inside me

Hacken: Even if good timing is wasted, it is obvious that I have started to love you
How come I won't say anything
Joey: Have given plenty of hints, but your attitude
Is pointless 

Hacken: If falling in love has to be destined
Joey: I still have to wait for you to admit it
Both: Right now, still haven't said anything; the situation will gradually freeze

Repeat *

Both: Dragging out a little, waiting awhile
Afraid of having, useless in having
Dragging out a little, waiting awhile
This touching moment has turned into a crack inside me
Even mentioning it will bring pain to my heart

Hacken: If falling in love has to be destined
Joey: I still have to wait for you to admit it, right now, still haven't said anything
Hacken: Hasn't admit it
Joey: The situation will 
Both: Gradually freeze

Hacken: Coming late one second, hesitating one second 
Will lose a good relationship by fate for good this way
Joey: Coming late one second, still waiting for you to say something
Why haven't you changed your facial expression when you're moved
Hacken: Obviously, nearby, but I don't tell you
Too many romances end this way
Joey: Afraid that after I leave, I will receive the late love letter
At this time, I may be hugging someone else

Both: Dragging out a little, waiting awhile
Afraid of this passion, but finally calms down
Hacken: Dragging out a little 
Joey: Waiting awhile
Both: Finally know that expressing my feelings is the most urgent

Source
http://afspot.net/forum/topic/88542-joey-yung-%E5%AE%B9%E7%A5%96%E5%85%92-and-hacken-lee-%E6%9D%8E%E5%85%8B%E5%8B%A4-%E5%88%BB%E4%B8%8D%E5%AE%B9%E7%B7%A9-hak-bat-yung-woon-without-a-moments-delay-urgent/

No comments:

Post a Comment