電燈膽 [Lightbulb] - Stephy Tang 鄧麗欣 {Cantonese 07}

I need to hide my jealously [acting I don't care]. 
Learn to accept tolerance.
When we are together, 

I'm always left out. 
Who forgot me?
One holiday the three of us went to hang out. 
The lights around us were sparkling and my heart sank.
When we are chatting, we seem all happy. 

But deep inside my heart, I don't really care.
My goal wasn't to get them together. And now I'm lonely.
I still treat you like close friends. 
When seeing you two kiss, I gawk. 
Am I supposed to be sad or happy [?]

* Can I just leave and not be the lightbulb [?]
I'm always following you two around. But I feel bitter.
When you ditch me, I'm not use to it [please don't leave].
When I finally leave in anger, I stop in mid-way and come back, thinking I can stand it.
Can I just leave and not be the lightbulb [?]
When one day you guys break-up, I could be the replacement [be the guy’s girlfriend].
Don't think I'm very nice; I'm actually black-hearted.
I hope one day you guys will break-up. Then will you pick me [?] *

I want to change my identity towards you [to girlfriend]. 
I should be happy then.
But I know he'll pity me, and I don't want it.
The reason I stay will always be a secret for life. 
I know I'm an outcast.
I still treat you like close friends. 
When seeing you two kiss, I gawk. 
I'm supposed to be happy but my heart is aching.
Repeat*

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment