明知做戲 [Clearly know that it’s acting] - Kary Ng 吳雨霏 {Cantonese 06}

I added a thin ice to your coke when you drank half of it.
I clean your desk when it got all messy.

I don't want to be pure and I am not smart enough as you still haven't notice me yet.
I am the only one that sorts your movies for you
I am the only one that helps you to buy the ringtone.

Every day I guesses his mood, I try to verify it with your eyes,
but it shows like a shooting star.
I wonders why I feel guilty of what I did,
Is it like love, I is not sure.

I thought it exists.
It always changes, and I never confirm it with words,
is it reliable?

So please don’t stop me from loving you.
It is love, but you never confirm it and you dodges the question.
I can’t analyse you as you are too calm
I am worried that you get the wrong message.

I know that one day nice weather will arrive,
I will express my love, that way you can’t dodge but it may hurt you.
I hate myself for thinking about that it would hurt you.

Even if you didn't care much and is not surprised,
if I wanted to express my love and ask you to prepare,
would I still have the courage after this?

Please don’t be scared, I got the guts to give you flowers, crazy?
So please don’t try to stop me from loving you.
Please don’t try to stop me from carrying you,
if I can make you happy, then let me do it and prepare for you.

I like you being calm and confident.
I will wait until a good day to express my love so that you don't need to dodge and ignore others’ opinions.
I am looking forward to hold his arm and stop acting.

I tried to wait for you to love me and I had also tried to guess his mood,
I found that both are equally hard.

I don't want to guess anymore,
I decided to fight while I am still young.
You finally decided yes and I am happy.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/01/5th-jan-2013-kary-ng.html

1 comment: