重複犯錯 [Keep getting it wrong] - Leo Ku 古巨基 {Cantonese 06}

I didn’t know you were sad and lonely.
Heard that you said you were not happy at all.
That got me thinking that for the rest of my life it would be difficult for me to be happy.

If I still respect love,
then don’t ask about that time when you fly over to Guam to swim.
Really, you just can’t find anything that makes you happy.
Perhaps eating and sleeping with me would create an irremovable scare in your life and you wanted to escape.

It felt like that all the kissed that we had before were like kissing a stranger so there is nothing to speak of.
Suddenly I love you to hate me,
I had never love so much that it feel like it cost my life.

Ending the relationship worse ending is like putting off the fire with my own hand.
I haven’t consider that I got you,
but I end up getting you,
who fault is that?

Are we going to fight each other with our love love-hate relationship?
Hurting your other half is already love,
so I promised myself that I will not make the same mistake again.
The saddest thing is that there is a process in love,
it is difficult to pay off my debt by going to the beach to stargaze with you once.

Back then when we had love,
and felt something when we kissed the same way,
but now that had turned into ice.

If I still respect love,
I would give up being calm.
But I just hope that when we kisses good bye,
you would give me some reaction,
even if there are no emotions.

Thinking about all of our kisses in the past,
they were so close that it feels that I just miss them,
I realised that your true emotions are trying to hide from me.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/09/14th-sep-2014-leo-ku.html

No comments:

Post a Comment