超合金曲 [The Combination of Songs] - Don Li 李逸朗 + Mandy Chiang 蔣雅文 {Cantonese 05}

W:
As a person in the same position,
walking along side in this bitter road,
Perhaps there's no need to know who I am
Unnecessary to cause you cause you cause you cause you again again reconsider

M:
What is the point in recognizing each other when we meet again?
In this moment of time seeing a beloved person,
Perhaps there's no need to know who I am,
Unnecessary to cause you cause you cause you cause you again again to shed your tears

W:
In the past I have said to you, not to depart, not to go back,
Have even dropped a shed of tear.

M:
Again looking at you, facing toward you,
How come everything can already be accepted?

W:
The beloved will become the past, will fade away

M:
Will back away, since hard to forget

T:
How come even recalling is too tiring?

W:
The pain will become the past, will fade away.

M:
Will back away, how can we?

T:
Still will be able to live on
The past is like a bridge
You and I, will become the past
Feelings will not reverse

M:
Never like to be alone by myself

W:
Unfortunately I am always alone by myself

T:
I don't know how to face myself, when I am alone
So without you, it's very painful to live

M:
Never like to be alone by myself

W:
Unfortunatly I am always alone by myself

T:
Have you thought of me?
If we meet again,
Hope that I can change,
Can we fall in love again?

M:
Hope that you leave me first

W:
Pretending I had a disaster

T:
Since then, things have been as if separated by a river
Wish in the future you get alone nicely with him

W:
Without me as a burden,

M:
Should be more relaxed
there is her to care about me

W:
Are you just going to sit there and do nothing?

T:
Leave down the beloved and throw away the chains

M:
Too many remnants

W:
Why make this mistake?

M:
Let me look at you again
Let me say again I love you
Don't turn your back and leave

W:
When it's separated it is separated
Please don't say it's hard to forget
Just let those memories slowly be gone with the wind

M:
Perhaps I'll forget
Perhaps I'll think of you more,
Perhaps, there is already no more perhaps
Having left you is stupid? Is right? Is wrong?
Have seen through? Is weakness?
This result.
Is love? Is hate?
Or what is it?
If this is a form of relief,
How come, there are still concerns deep within my heart?
Love you so much, what for?

W:
From a girl's perspective let me clearly say this to you
No matter how you put your heart out screaming in pain with lungs or with passion as strong as fire,
Not just only being a nuisance,
causing people to think of you as annoying
Really wish I haven't met you before
Tell you but you don't listen,
listen but you don't understand,
understand but you don't act,
you act but you don't act it out right
Now that you'r singing a song like this,
What is it really you want to say to me?

T:
Hope that you, let me come close to you more and more
Who would have though?
Love is like this, hard to grasp
Wow, oh no.

M:
At long night, so many stars

W:
At night, I want to become,

M:
As if you walked past by a window

W:
The only star in your eyes

M:
COme let me, shine brightly

W:
Come let you every night

M:
Lighten the heart

W:
Still can see me

T:
Knowing that cannot separate any more
Separate won't want to accept a new love

W:
Love is causing me as if being in the sea of the dead

M:
Can't separate

T:
You are You are my future
No one can separate us again
Don't want to worry whether this is a  wrong love

M:
You said that whenever I need you,

W:
Need me

T:
To start freshly again in this passionate love
When depart smile smile, in the scenery only me is left,
During freely will still remember the beginning

W:
If you feel lonely in your heart find me again,

M:
If you feel empty in your heart find me again

T:
No need to suffer, just think of me

M:
In countless times, wanted to tell me
But have stopped

W:
I'm just a women,
fall in love

M:
In the midst of stormy rainy day longing

W:
In the midst of stormy rainy day infatuating

M:
Embrace the moon,
turn to spring wind track the dram of loving swan

T:
Hate full of worry red dusts so many teases

W:
How many days have been worried?
Repeatedly in the heart

M:
No matter which direction I go,
Still is right behind

W:
From now know that in passion, there is no reason to it

M:
Wo

T:
It's just afraid if accept, still is there

M:
Limitless affections

F:
Let infactuation

M:
To trade your

F:
Piece of heart

M:
Just let me

F:
Fall for you

M:
Always in the mind
Who is willing?

W:
In this life,

M:
To trade my

W:
Piece of truth,

M:
Willingly give
Every kiss

T:
Still really care about you, but it's painful
Helplessly in love at the end have to forward to another
In the cold night it's deep, the dream is deeper
People are becoming accustomed to drift in the path of love

M:
Arriving a second late, beliving a second late,
From welcoming you turn into departing you

F:
Arriving a second late, the events along the way and the ending
Is actually very different

M:
To be late in preparation a first line of loving you
Is already enough to mature the uncertainties

W:
To hope for the reply of an undecided person's love letter
Is like hanging in the mid-air

T:
Drag a moment
Wait a moment
Afraid that even when obtained is already useless

M:
Drag a moment

W:
Wait for a moment

T:
This touching moment can turn into a crack

M:
Perhaps both sided love is difficult
Its difficult because two sides has different expectations,
what should I do?

W:
Even one sided love is difficult
To accept a gift too valuable will regret and also will be unable to pay back

M:
Perhaps without love is not difficult
But then before going to the afterlife will be afraid the prospect of love will be dim

W:
Whether to love or not is difficult
Before there's happiness there's a responsibility to give the other person a smile

T:
Achieving romance, but then there's a need of personal space
Achieving ending, but then afraid of reaching to the finishing point
And then contributing too much without minding the tolerance in the process and then worry

When really is willing to love a person
there's no way to love, only hate
Have to be selfless, continue to regret
Who cares, whether or not there was happiness?
When no matter the cost willing to love a person
Probably I can't avoid its selfishness
Suffer lets me become excited even a wrong love is attractive,
Just showing that my, divine, sacrifice,
As a contrast

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lBgi49hOms

No comments:

Post a Comment