遊樂場 [Amusement Park] - Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 {Cantonese 98}

Composer: Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) (谢霆锋)
Lyricist: Lin Xi (林夕) (林夕) 

Word by word
Word by word
I got to know them one by one
Sugar is sweet
Lips are red
Who is the miracle?

I understand after seeing

Afterwards I look for a different kind of value
Dream by dream

Face by face


I accumulate them each time
I embraced you before
And put you down before
Afterwards I recall


Afterwards I await the next person to take over
You and I still have heartbeats

Nothing is important

You and I still believe

No matter how good it is

The fireworks will come down at the end
I've played in the most colourful garden before
But I want to be moved


Even if it is the end of the world

I search my heart

I still want every second to be breathtaking

I have played in the most vast park before

Why are you serious?

If I still hold a seat

I still want to sit down in my seat

And watch with enjoyment the thrills of life

I did right things

I did wrong things

I've changed my look

I've let you down
I didn't let you down
Criticism is left behind


Let go of it

Afterwards I accept a different kind of pressure
We've met face to face before

We've said goodbye before


Until we are familiar with each other
Look once
Kiss once
Leave behind a trace


Love is not enough

Afterwards a different kind of wrestling exists


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment